Information about Patanjali Ayurveda Jamun Sirka
Patanjali Ayurveda Jamun Sirka contains Jamun pulp (Syzygium cumini) as a major ingredient.
- The formulation is an excellent source of iron and is helpful in the treatment of hyperglycemia, diarrhea, weakness of digestive system and in urine problem
- Also considered an effectual way to purify blood and to alleviate heart problems
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Jamun Sirka:
- Helpful in the treatment of diabetes and has antihelmintic properties
- Beneficial in treating urinary tract disorders and also effective for digestive disorders
- Used as a cure for a sore throat, whooping cough, cuts, bruises, and open wounds
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Hyperglycemia, diarrhea, weak digestive system, urinary disorders etc.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children